Monday, March 23, 2009

Um vídeo que combate a tristeza

Sara: recently i was feeling sad and so i googled the "ptosis" video. in particular i wanted to watch the blooper reel of that video. i was laughing so hard that i started crying. sometimes i think that is the funniest video i have ever seen, and i know that it’s because i was there. i know other people think its funny, but not hilarious and that’s understandable. but until i die, that will remain my favorite video of you. if i was really sad or sick i would play that video for myself.

Tegan: Agreed. I've shown it to quite a few people. It’s genius. I'm a genius. Obviously. It’s not funny because you were there, it’s funny because it’s actually really funny. So many people I know have not watched it. When I'm sick or sad I like to send the link to people. It’s important for me to feel like OTHER people think it’s funny for me to enjoy it. 



Eis mais um vídeo que me faz sorrir!

No comments: